Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

April

Just got off the phone with April, she's very sweet. She3 offered to look into some counseling outside the VAMC for me. I think that might be a good idea since we didn't get off to a good start at the RDVIC. It was okay, but we didn't talk about anything related to what I need to talk about. I guess that's the best way to say it??? It was good to talk to someone over the phone other than my mom or grandma. I love 'em, but their the only people I talk too! April said she may call me this weekend too, I'm looking forward to that. I haven't been up to much, just trying to stay warm and out of the snow. I did join Weight Watchers Online last night though, I'm ready to make that change and start getting healthy. I miss the dogs and the ladies at the prison terribly! Hope to see them soon!